As Southern California is battling multiple wildfires we want to assure everyone that our associate and guest safety is our number one priority and that we are monitoring all fires closely. Our resorts remain open and we are welcoming those who are arriving for their stays and to provide a safe haven to evacuees.
As the wildfires continue to burn please see the information below on the many ways you can stay informed and also how you can support the community.
Thank you to the firefighters, first responders and support from the local community during this time. You are heroes and we appreciate you!
- Download the San Diego County Emergency App
- Follow CalFire:
- Call 211 for information (non-emergency)
Ways You Can Help:
- Donate to the San Diego/Imperial County Red Cross
- Donate to the San Diego Regional Disaster Fund
- Donate pet supplies and food through San Diego County Humane Society by going to their Amazon Wish List.
- Volunteer at the San Diego County Call Center (211): Sign up online or call (858) 300-1269
- Del Mar Fairgrounds are in need of buckets, bedding, feed, shovel and rake donations for shelter animals. You can drop off donations through the East Stable Gate, the first gate off of Jimmy Durante Boulevard.
If you have questions regarding upcoming reservations at our Southern California resorts please call (888) 477-6967, and we’d be happy to assist you.