Lea Casa at Casa de Emdeko Accessible Features:
Lea Casa Units
- All units are on one floor, no interior stairs. Door hardware on all entry doors to accessible guestrooms and other passage doors within the unit are usable with one hand.
- Unit 127 is on the first/ground floor.
- Unit 224 is directly in front of the elevator.
- Units 215 & 309 are accessible via elevator, but need to access a couple of steps.
- Unit Accessibility Features – Entrance, interior hallway, bedroom and bathroom, living room, kitchen and lanai all accessible by wheelchair or cane. Bathroom has a grab bar and removable shower wand in the shower and grab bar next to the toilet. A toilet seat riser and shower chair are available upon request.
Casa de Emdeko Complex
- Public reception area accessible via elevator.
- Grounds are accessible.
- Hallways are wheelchair accessible, however in sections there may be two steps to navigate – Handle bars are next to stairs.
- Fresh water pool – No lift chair, entrance on upper side is accessible, includes a nice pool deck and seating area.
- Ocean water pool – Accessible by ramp but no chair lift, and seating area.
- Beach area is accessible. Cabana, BBQ and Cabana restrooms are accessible.
- Parking lot secure and accessible, however, no specific handicap parking spots.
- Emotional pet (only) area.
- On-site general market is accessible.